- Which company are the packages shipped through?
We ship domestic packages through USPS (United States Postal Services)
- What is the shipping process?
As we work diligently to ensure quality of these handmade products we ask that once your order is placed, please allow 3-10 business days for processing of your order before its shipped, even when choosing priority shipping. Please allow 2-7 business days for tracking information to upload in the system.
- How long does shipping take?
Domestic shipping takes approximately 2-14 business days.
- What do I do if I am dissatisfied with my product?
If you are dissatisfied with you products, please send an email to email@example.com with your order number and what product you are dissatisfied with, or send us an Instagram DM @ancientcosmetics.
- What is the refund policy?
We will provide a replacement or refund for a product that you are dissatisfied within 90 days of purchase. We do not allow any refunds, returns, nor exchanges on free product promotions.
- Where is the company located?
We are located in Fayetteville, NC.
- What do I do if a product is sold out?
Unfortunately we do not have specific restock dates. You may sign up for restock notifications on the website.
- Where can I buy your products?
We only sell products at ancientcosmeticz.com. We do not have a storefront location where products are sold.
- What products are suitable for use on babies?
All products are safe for infants, except the eczema wash which is recommended for ages 1 year old and up.
- Can I add products on to my order once it is completed?
Unfortunately, we are not able to add products to the order once it is completed.
- What is the best way to contact you?
The best way to contact us is via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Instagram DM @ancientcosmetics
12. Are there any extra fees associated with using a gift card or prepaid card?
There is an extra fee determined by the card company that is charged when using a gift or prepaid card that goes to that company.